An apple a day keeps the doctor away.
Fruits are very delicious and are also packed with essential nutrients that are beneficial for human health.
Making fruits part of children’s daily meals helps to keep them away from sicknesses and diseases. Fruits help to boost their immune system.
Some popular fruits in Nigeria include orange, mango, banana, avocado, watermelon, grape, apple, pineapple, cucumber, and so on.
Here are some fun facts about fruits:
- Watermelons are 92% water, making them a refreshing and hydrating fruit.
- Oranges are rich in Vitamin C.
- Avocados are fruits, not a vegetables.
- Fruits are rich sources of antioxidant which are very good for our health.
- Mangoes are juicy and sweet, they are a source of vitamin A, folate and are pretty high in fiber,
- Oranges are the largest citrus fruit in the world.